ESSCA SUMMER PROGRAMS
SUMMER PROGRAMS will take place on campus of Angers, Paris or Budapest. These programs are worth 12 ECTS (6 US credits) combined with social activities and cultural visits. (full COVID vaccination will be mandatory)
Students will be invited to select one of our undergraduate or graduate programs according to their current level of study, either from:
2 UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
ANGERS SUMMER PROGRAM, from 8th June to 8th July 2022
• European Union Studies:
Brussels Field Seminar & Report
• Culture Communication:
• Including a field trips to Brussels and Paris
PARIS SUMMER PROGRAM, from 13th June to 8 July 2022
• PAIRING 1 : International Luxury Brand Marketing & International Business Management,
• PAIRING 2 : Business Intelligence and Strategy & Digital Culture, Innovation and New Market,
• PAIRING 3 : Theory and Research in Organisation Communication & Cross-cultural Communication and French Awareness
1 GRADUATE PROGRAM
BUDAPEST SUMMER PROGRAM, from 20th June to 15th July 2022
• PAIRING 1 : Human Centered Management and Leadership & Economic and Business Opportunities between Europe and Asia
• PAIRING 2 : International Marketing and Logistics & Self Leadership and Self Branding
• Including company visits
Tuition fees and application:
• Tuition fee waivers on exchange basis: 2 summer students equivalent to 1 semester student’s slot. Students from partner universieties do not pay fee but only the organisational costs which are 2550EUR per student.
• Organisation costs will be invoiced to the participants. Please check the details and prices on Fee/Visa/Insurance’ documents for each program.
• Following nominations, students will be sent an ESSCA online application form to complete by April 15. They will need to select their program, pairing, and accommodation option.
• Classes and exams will be taking place weekly from 8AM to 5PM. Social activities will be taking place in the afternoons or week-ends.
For further information, you can contact us via email email@example.com
24 Jan 2022