Traineeships in Paris
MyBen, a french startup in the construction site industry.
is looking for a polish intern.
Term: the beginning of next year (ideally january 2022) in the office in Paris.
The intern (ideally for 6 months) to help us enter in the Polish market.
You will be in charge of the following missions :
- Create and develop a portfolio by opening new accounts in Poland
- Lead sales development actions with our prospects: prospecting (cold calling), organizing
video meetings, sales pitches.
- Identify and qualify commercial opportunities
- Develop the knowledge of our brand in Poland (email and telephone exchanges with
customers in Polish and English).
- You are doing a master’s degree in business
- You feel comfortable with B2B offers with technical content.
- Native Polish speaker with a high level in English, French is a plus
- You are agile, intellectually curious and love new challenges.
- You are eager to take on responsibilities in a stimulating environment, you are intuitive to
quickly understand the issues
- An amazing work experience in Paris
- An international experience in Station F the largest startup incubator of Europe
- An affordable accommodation to share with other interns nearby Station F – 405€/month (you
have to make the demand to make sure to get a place)
- A rewarding experience and lots of responsibilities to gain as much experience as you can
within an amazing team!
- French legal remuneration for interns
Application contact: Mélanie Vicente : firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Nov 2021