Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences – Hochschule Osnabrück
Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences – Hochschule Osnabrück invites you to join Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences – Hochschule Osnabrück completly online.
• Semester: Winter semester 2021/2022, October 2021 to February 2022
• Nomination deadline: August 15, 2021. Please nominate your students with the attached spreadsheet. Afterwards we will inform them about the application procedure. All students will be enrolled as visiting students.
• Application deadline: August 27, 2021
• Language requirement in English: Minimum CEFR B1, TOEFL: 80 ibt, IELTS: 5.5
• Costs: Free of charge for students from our partner universities
• Classes: October 4, 2021 to January 21, 2022, followed by examination period until February 26, 2022
• Teaching method: Online classes in English with Zoom (German time zone). Classes will not be recorded, live attendance will be required. Students should consider the time difference.
• Study group: Local students of our university and international students from our partner universities
• Credits: 5 ECTS credit points per course
• Transcripts: All students will receive an official study abroad certificate from us after the semester, most likely in March 2022.
Further details and module descriptions: www.hs-osnabrueck.de/en/university/faculties/wiso/international/incoming/#c9742001
20 Jul 2021